posted on 18/11/2020 11:39not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30919 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24677 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25595 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26027 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25595 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26572 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26807 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26705 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27339 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27002 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27173 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28014 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27408 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28097 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27553 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28025 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27933 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28029 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27625 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27721 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27786 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27295 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27625 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28029 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27933 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28025 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27553 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28097 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27408 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28014 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27173 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27002 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27339 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27743 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26827 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26379 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25699 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25290 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25699 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26379 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26827 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26705 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24677 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


