posted on 19/11/2020 10:30go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae
I can only imagine what and where it goes
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30805 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24574 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25490 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25915 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25490 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26455 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26695 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26600 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27234 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26869 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27051 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27868 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27272 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27957 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27413 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27892 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27800 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27904 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27490 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27598 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27663 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27162 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27490 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27904 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27800 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27892 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27413 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27957 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27272 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27868 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27051 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26869 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27234 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27605 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26711 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26264 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25603 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25189 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25603 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26264 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26711 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26600 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24574 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


