posted on 19/11/2020 10:37I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci.
Guess you don't agree with it. Which I find surprising from someone who in the past has claimed to be a libertarian.
I think it was The Canary, I may be wrong. Probably am.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
I think it was The Canary, I may be wrong. Probably am.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30905 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24667 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25583 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26014 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25583 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26558 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26791 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26693 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27319 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26989 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27161 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27995 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27391 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28079 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27539 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28012 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27919 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28020 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27615 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27713 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27776 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27280 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27615 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28020 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27919 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28012 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27539 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28079 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27391 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27995 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27161 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26989 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27319 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27729 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26816 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26369 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25693 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25283 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25693 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26369 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26816 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26693 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24667 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

