posted on 18/11/2020 16:19It has and it was - arty_fufkin
And as we have done for over 100 years, we are now fighting each other and allowing the Tories off the hook. It is utter madness.
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30820 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25497 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25921 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25497 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26466 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26703 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26610 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26885 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27060 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27876 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27280 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27965 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27423 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27902 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27809 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27916 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27504 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27608 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27670 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27175 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27504 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27916 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27809 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27902 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27423 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27965 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27280 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27876 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27060 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26885 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27617 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26721 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26271 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25613 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25199 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25613 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26271 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26721 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26610 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

