posted on 18/11/2020 18:03Re: It has and it was - Nicolae
So you'd disagree with one Viber saying it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" and another claiming "You and I know full well it was ******" then?
doesn't seem that certain Labour supporters are taking in the reality of the report's findings
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30872 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24637 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25550 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25982 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25550 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26521 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26756 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26653 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27279 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26944 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27120 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27957 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27354 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28040 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27497 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27964 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27872 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27978 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27573 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27673 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27743 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27243 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27573 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27978 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27872 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27964 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27497 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28040 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27354 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27957 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27120 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26944 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27279 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27693 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26784 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26340 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25666 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25249 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25666 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26340 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26784 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26653 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24637 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


