posted on 18/11/2020 18:03Re: It has and it was - Nicolae
So you'd disagree with one Viber saying it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" and another claiming "You and I know full well it was ******" then?
doesn't seem that certain Labour supporters are taking in the reality of the report's findings
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30820 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25497 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25921 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25497 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26467 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26703 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26611 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26886 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27060 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27877 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27280 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27965 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27423 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27905 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27810 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27916 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27505 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27609 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27671 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27175 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27505 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27916 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27810 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27905 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27423 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27965 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27280 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27877 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27060 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26886 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27617 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26722 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26273 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25615 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25200 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25615 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26273 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26722 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26611 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


