posted on 18/11/2020 18:03Re: It has and it was - Nicolae
So you'd disagree with one Viber saying it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" and another claiming "You and I know full well it was ******" then?
doesn't seem that certain Labour supporters are taking in the reality of the report's findings
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30736 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24525 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25442 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25866 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25442 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26410 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26647 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26550 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27176 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26818 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26984 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27790 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27220 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27886 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27352 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27821 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27723 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27816 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27436 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27542 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27594 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27117 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27436 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27816 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27723 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27821 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27352 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27886 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27220 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27790 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26984 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26818 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27176 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27538 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26659 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26204 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25553 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25137 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25553 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26204 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26659 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26550 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24525 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


