posted on 18/11/2020 20:10Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae
(although did he ever actually apologise? I thought that was part of the problem)
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30821 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25498 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25923 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25498 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26467 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26704 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26611 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26887 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27062 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27878 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27282 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27966 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27426 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27906 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27811 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27917 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27505 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27610 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27673 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27178 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27505 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27917 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27811 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27906 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27426 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27966 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27282 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27878 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27062 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26887 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27617 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26723 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26273 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25616 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25203 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25616 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26273 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26723 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26611 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24583 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


