posted on 18/11/2020 20:10Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae
(although did he ever actually apologise? I thought that was part of the problem)
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30737 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24526 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25443 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25867 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25443 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26412 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26652 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26550 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27177 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26819 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26984 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27792 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27222 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27887 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27352 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27823 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27725 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27819 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27436 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27543 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27594 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27119 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27436 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27819 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27725 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27823 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27352 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27887 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27222 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27792 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 26984 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26819 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27177 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27540 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26659 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26207 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25555 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25141 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25555 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26207 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26659 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26550 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24526 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


