posted on 19/11/2020 10:11do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30912 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24669 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25583 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26016 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25583 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26560 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26791 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26693 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27321 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26989 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27164 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28000 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27393 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28080 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27541 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28013 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27920 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28021 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27617 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27713 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27777 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27285 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27617 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28021 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27920 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28013 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27541 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28080 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27393 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28000 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27164 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26989 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27321 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27731 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26818 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26371 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25695 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25286 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25695 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26371 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26818 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26693 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24669 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

