posted on 19/11/2020 13:13any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman
Thought not, only outraged when it suits
- Tundumcaseum! -
- Tundumcaseum! -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30820 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24582 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25496 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25921 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25496 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26465 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26702 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26608 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26884 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27059 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27875 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27279 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27964 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27422 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27902 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27809 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27915 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27502 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27607 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27669 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27174 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27502 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27915 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27809 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27902 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27422 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27964 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27279 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27875 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27059 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26884 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27239 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27613 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26718 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26270 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25613 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25198 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25613 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26270 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26718 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26608 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24582 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


