posted on 19/11/2020 14:51which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci.
The Spectator.
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” - George Orwell -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30922 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24683 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25599 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26039 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25599 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26578 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26813 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26711 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27341 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27009 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27180 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28016 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27411 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28102 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27563 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28040 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27942 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28039 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27639 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27733 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27795 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27307 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27639 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28039 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27942 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28040 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27563 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28102 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27411 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 28016 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27180 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 27009 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27341 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27752 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26837 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26386 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25708 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25298 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25708 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26386 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26837 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26711 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24683 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

