posted on 18/11/2020 13:19I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae
Its only the apologists that seem unclear on this now.
a few of which appear to be vibers
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30767 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24549 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25468 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25889 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25468 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26428 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26674 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26571 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27205 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26847 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27012 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27823 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27242 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27923 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27378 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27863 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27763 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27866 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27464 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27566 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27628 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27141 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27464 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27866 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27763 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27863 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27378 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27923 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27242 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27823 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27012 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26847 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27205 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27580 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26687 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26230 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25574 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25162 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25574 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26230 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26687 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26571 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24549 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


