posted on 18/11/2020 18:03Re: It has and it was - Nicolae
So you'd disagree with one Viber saying it's just "some made up anti semitism crap" and another claiming "You and I know full well it was ******" then?
doesn't seem that certain Labour supporters are taking in the reality of the report's findings
- Some days were dark, I wish that I could live it all again -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30770 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24550 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25469 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 25889 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25469 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26428 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26674 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26571 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27206 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26847 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27013 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27823 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27242 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27925 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27380 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27864 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27764 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27867 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27465 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27566 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27629 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27142 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27465 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 27867 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27764 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 27864 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27380 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 27925 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27242 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27823 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27013 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26847 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27206 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27582 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26688 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26232 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25576 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25162 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25576 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26232 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26688 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26571 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24550 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.


