posted on 19/11/2020 13:31Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho
Pore ROR

- “We see things they’ll never see” -

- “We see things they’ll never see” -
- <stirs the pot> - Gav 18/11 11:27 (read 30898 times, 26 posts in thread)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24658 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25576 times)
- which hard left, apologist publication did I lift that from? - Gramsci. 19/11 14:51 (read 26008 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 10:35 (read 25576 times)
- for years I thought she was a tory - eaststandman 18/11 12:13 (read 26551 times)
- not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - EmCee 18/11 11:39 (read 26781 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26682 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27309 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26980 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27154 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27990 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27388 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28073 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28003 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27910 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28012 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27610 times)
- Arf! Wonderful to watch - Robin Ho 19/11 13:31 (read 27705 times)
- Re: How about the EHRC report itself*? - Nicolae 19/11 13:27 (read 27771 times)
- any chance ROR can show as much outrage at the Tory party forgiving Fabricant and his Anglo -Muslim comments - eaststandman 19/11 13:13 (read 27269 times)
- How about --------> the EHRC report itself*? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:27 (read 27610 times)
- Well who else would pen it at this precise time, given these precise circumstances, other than a hard left, apologist publication (which it turned out it was) ? - Nicolae 19/11 12:14 (read 28012 times)
- So if you agree with it, why did you suggest it came from an "apologist publication"? - Gramsci. 19/11 12:00 (read 27910 times)
- Why wouldn't I (assuming it is indeed legally correct)? I have no beef with it whatsoever. - Nicolae 19/11 11:59 (read 28003 times)
- Do you agree with the extract I posted up there though? As a libertarian - Gramsci. 19/11 11:36 (read 27535 times)
- I was watching Chris Williamson on The Canary feed last night - Nicolae 19/11 11:33 (read 28073 times)
- I thought you'd be familiar with it already - Gramsci. 19/11 10:37 (read 27388 times)
- go on, treat me to the full text link - Nicolae 19/11 10:30 (read 27990 times)
- do you really, really want to know? - Gramsci. 19/11 10:11 (read 27154 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 19/11 10:10 (read 26980 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Nicolae 19/11 08:20 (read 27309 times)
- I thought the independent EHRC had opined and that was final. - Nicolae 18/11 13:19 (read 27719 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26809 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26363 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25686 times)
- Excellent post, probably the best and most honest / heartfelt summary I've read by anyone ./ - Nicolae 18/11 20:10 (read 25271 times)
- Difficult to fully flesh out my thoughts in a few lines - arty_fufkin 18/11 20:06 (read 25686 times)
- Re: It has and it was - Nicolae 18/11 18:03 (read 26363 times)
- It has and it was - arty_fufkin 18/11 16:19 (read 26809 times)
- Re: not a chance ... its a subject matter where no debate is allowed ... nt - Gramsci. 18/11 19:36 (read 26682 times)
- Re: <stirs the pot> - Gramsci. 19/11 00:50 (read 24658 times)
Post Your Reply
You must log in to reply to posts. Use the log in form at the top of the page or click here to create an account.

